Wednesday, December 05, 2007


It appears we are going to have an old fashioned winter. We've had two significant snowfalls already in December and this morning the news said this is already being recorded as one the third snowiest Decembers on record.

Saturday we got about six inches where I live. Yesterday we received another four to five inches. We have snow predicted for tomorrow and again on Saturday and next Tuesday! The association where I live has hired a company that is very prompt and thorough with the snow removal - even blowing open the sidewalks during the night - which wakes me as they are just outside my bedroom windows! Oh well, they are just doing their job. I must admit, it is very pretty outside - so fresh and clean looking.

So far there is no news from Hans and Rachel. I'm assuming they made their 3 flights okay. I'll be certain to blog as soon as I know anything. Please continue to pray for them.

No comments: