Sunday, December 02, 2007

Heavy On My Mind

You know how it is when you can't get something or someone out of your mind? That's the situation I find myself in tonight. If you know me at all, you know that my kids (I know, I know - you're adults now, but I'm still your mother and I will always consider you to be "my kids") and their spouses and my grand children, are extremely important to me. There isn't a day when I don't pray for them. But this weekend has been a little tough, because Hans, Rachel, Josiah and Annika are moving to Germany tomorrow. Yes, I know it's only 5 or 6 hours further (by air) than Rhode Island, but I know I won't get to go there to see them as often as I have blessed to do while they have been out East. I talked to Hans again tonight, and he said Annika is feeling lots better. I'm so happy about that. Please keep them in your prayers tomorrow and Tuesday.

No comments: