Saturday, August 01, 2009

Electricity Issue Has Been Resolved

On July 12, I posted about the explosion of the transformer near my garage (It was a dark night). Since that night, we have endured the presence of police tape and orange cones from my garage to our building and other areas from the back of my garage to the back of our building. It hasn't been a pretty sight. I probably should have taken a picture of it, but I didn't. Yesterday morning we had a scheduled power outage while the electricians connected the newly installed cable. What was originally estimated to be a one to two day operation, was completed in about two hours. When I came home from work, the police tape and cones were gone; the cable was buried. Except for the red spray paint here and there on the grass, all seems to be back to normal, except for my garage door opener. I have a new garage door opener scheduled for installation Monday afternoon, because mine was fried during the explosion.

No comments: