Saturday, August 18, 2007

H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y, R*A*C*H*E*L

Today is Rachel's birthday and I hope she has been having a good time. In spite of the rain, I'm quite sure she has been having fun hanging out in Minnesota with her mom, dad, grandmas, sister and brother and their little ones. I know Hans helped in the celebration from out East, and I'm positive Josiah and Annika have been giving her love and attention.

I sure had fun being with them yesterday. One of the treats for me was watching Rachel and Josiah playing "tag" and "hide and seek" out in her parents' yard. I even took a turn at hiding from Josiah. He is so cute! He found me right away. Annika tried to get in on the fun too.

I hope you have had a great birthday, Rachel!

3 comments:

Peder said...

Happy Birthday!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Donna-
Thank you very much for the book. That was very thoughtful of you and I will enjoy reading it!

Lindsey Kuehl

MamaD4 said...

Thank you for the visit and for the birthday wishes. I did have a good day, if a bit soggy...the only bad part was that we weren't able to go to the Treshing Bee! Maybe next year!