Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hans Has Returned

Today is the day we have been waiting for - - Hans has returned from his duties in Japan. He left Japan sometime on Saturday (Japan) time; had breakfast with Heidi this morning in Seattle; is now in Rhode Island. He phoned me on the way home from the airport. Rachel was driving, Josiah and Annika were in their car seats.

He told me he brought with him a Thomas train engine that Josiah had forgotten in Japan. Josiah said to him, "Daddy, you found Thomas!"

Hans also brought with him a copy of the catalog Annika modeled for in Japan early this summer. We'll all be anxious to see the pictures. Heidi told me she's in a lot of them.

God is good. He has kept my son, daughter-in-law, grandson, and new little granddaughter safe during their stay half-way around the world. They've had great experiences, and have many stories to tell. I'm so glad to have them back home again. Thank you, Lord.

No comments: