Saturday, November 22, 2014

Birthday and sleep-over weekend

Last night our family gathered to celebrate the birthdays of Sarah and Peder who were born 364 days apart. One day a year they are the same age. This year we went to Outback Steak House, which was a first for me.

The kids were so good and each ordered a kid's meal. I have learned that Felix will smile for me for a picture if I let him know he can then take some pictures.

I didn't realize he had food in his mouth when I asked him to smile. He took the rest of these photos:

Aurelia and yours truly

Rosy-cheeked Leo

Happy Birthday, Peder!

Sarah with her brother, Ryan

Shown here is Aurelia helping to mix up the cookie dough.

Don't these look good?

For lunch we had pigs in a blanket (pictured above) and macaroni and cheese.


No comments: