Saturday, May 15, 2010

In Deutchland!

Ich bin in Deutchland!

Yesterday I landed in Stuttgart and am spending a couple weeks with my son, Hans, and his dear family. Already I am having so much fun being read to by Josiah and coloring with Annika. Will is 7 months old now and I only met him yesterday. He has the sweetest smile, and I was thrilled to get one when I arrived at the airport. He wasn't afraid to come to me!

Since being here last year, the family has moved to new quarters one building away from the previous one - due to the birth of Will. It feels a little strange to me since the rooms are mostly the mirror image of their last apartment. but in a different arrangement. Josiah loves making drawings of the 50 states of the United States, which he then cuts out. His goal is to make all 50 for me while I'm here (he'll be six years old in four days!). Annika is reading, too. Both of them really like school. Why do they have to grow up so fast?!

It's great to see all of them again! It's been nearly two years since I last saw Hans. It's also going to be wonderful to have some time off work!

Auf weidersehen!

No comments: