Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Thanksgiving Wish

Marshall on Thanksgiving Day
Turkey, ready for the deep-fryer


Yum!

You've no doubt received some Thanksgiving cards today, some through snail mail, others via the Internet. A friend sent me this one which is quite unusual.

I hope you have had a very meaningful one. I have been thoroughly enjoying my time with Heidi, Chad and baby Marshall - oh, and Brian, too.
We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Chad deep-fried our turkey, I put together the green bean casserole and started the mashed potatoes, and Heidi made a delicious Dutch apple pie. I'm showing photos of the turkey in progress as Chad is the only one in our family who prepares a turkey in this way.

1 comment:

MamaD4 said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We have had Chad's turkey before and I can verify that it is one of the best I have ever tasted.