Monday, February 18, 2008

Lunch at Johnny Rockets with Aurelia, Peder and Sarah





I had a great time yesterday meeting Peder, Sarah and Aurelia at the Mall of America to have lunch and shop a little. I hadn't seen them for about a month, so it was fun to see the changes in Aurelia - - her eyes light up when she is spoken to; she laughs out loud; she's very content, easily entertained; smiles at complete strangers. When an Elvis tune started up from the juke box, I took her out of her stroller and we danced together. I think she's a big fan of Elvis!

As always, the MOA was crowded, but in spite of it, we walked around a little bit (Peder and Sarah had walked all three levels before I arrived. Sarah told me it is over 2 miles in distance. That's a good walk!), and shopped for Aurelia's Valentine gift. She is a real sweetheart!

No comments: