- First and foremost to me is my family. I have been blessed with 3 wonderful children who are now married and raising kids of their own, which gives me the blessing of 6 beautiful grand chilren, and #7 on the way!
- I have an amazing extended family — scattered from Minnesota to New Jersey, to Illinois and Indiana, and to Arizona and Colorado.
- I have friends — an abundance of friends — and they, too, mean so much to me.
- I live in a good home, in a nice neighborhood; have a good car; and a good job (and a loving cat).
- I attend and am a member of an inspirational church with a pastor who after 35 years in our pulpit, is retiring at the end of this year (I am going to miss him and his wife so much!).
- While I've had some health issues this year, I am still alive and kicking (just not high), and am on the mend.
- I have new eye balls (sort of), and don't have to wear glasses!
- I live in a free country and have the privilege of voting and expressing my opinions.
God continues to watch over me and my family, and for that, I am extremely grateful. Even though saying good-bye to my Aunt Liz this year has been very difficult, He gives me comfort, knowing I will see her again someday.
Happy Thanksgiving! May God bless you.