Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Snow is falling

We're under a blizzard warning. The forecasters are predicting snow beginning around noon today and continuing on through tomorrow night. We could get from 6 to 9 inches with winds from 30 - 40 mph. The temperature is to drop to near zero! I'm about as ready as I can be. I have new tires and windshield wipers on my car. My furnace is tuned up. There's plenty of food in the pantry and refrigerator. I have warm clothes to wear. Thankfully I live only one mile from my work, so being stuck out on the highways and byways won't be an issue for me -- at least not tonight. Tomorrow night may be a different story. I have choir rehearsal tomorrow night, dress choir rehearsal Thursday night, and Christmas choir concerts Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday afternoon. Why does this have to happen this week?!


No comments: