Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring May Be On Its Way!!!!!

Our weather started moving in the right direction yesterday. Moments ago I checked the temperature and it is 49 degrees!!! That is reason for celebration!

Perhaps the four foot high, dirty snow piles on my front lawn will be a thing of the past in a few days. I hope so. I know I've complained a lot, but that is a right we Minnesotans claim for living here. We battle the elements and they say we live longer and are stronger for having done so.

In a day or two, I may be able to put away my snow boots. They won't go into storage quite yet, however, as "Old Man Winter" is known to be fickle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And to that I say YEAAAAAOOOAAAAHOOOOO!!!

MamaD4 said...

Although I consider Minnesota to be close to heaven, I know how tough these last days of winter are. We really, really, really appreciate that first truly warm day. You guys have had it rough this season...I'm praying that the temps go up and stay up.