Monday, January 28, 2008

Rosy's Birthday

Rosy
Peter, asleep and dreaming of the white sheet filled with animals of all kinds.

Mindy, One-by-One leader; Cornelius

An angel, a guard, other helpers

Thursday will be Rosy's 7th birthday, so we celebrated a little bit early tonight at One by One with cupcakes and a little gift. She is so sweet, and appreciates everything. After doing her homework (math), she read me a darling story, If a Mouse Wants a Cookie . . . . I love the little books she brings. It's delightful to hear her read. Tonight she suggested I visit her school someday. I'll look into it as I think it would be lots of fun.

Later in the evening, during Bible Club, some of the students donned costumes and helped with a drama of the story of Peter witnessing to Cornelius, shown in photo above.

No comments: