Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Wednesday "Lunch Bunch"

Have I ever told you how much I like my job and the people with whom I work? I am so blessed to have fallen into this situation.

One event that occurs each Wednesday is the gathering of interested folk who want to do lunch together. At noon, we meet at the reception area of our office and when it seems all who are joining in that day have assembled, a decision is made as to where we should eat.

Since we are on a time limit, we have to choose a place that serves their food fast! Some of our regular haunts are: Lee Ann Chin (Chinese cuisine), Panera, Chipotle (when that is the choice, I bow out, thank you very much!), Culver's (one of my favorites), and Lund's deli. There is a new Greek fast food place called Gyropolis we want to try soon. I have eaten there once -- had spinach pie, which was very good - so I'll be happy to go along there as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donna, we need to introduce you to the world of Chipotle. I bet we can find something you like!