Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happy 2nd Birthday, Josiah!


Happy Birthday, Josiah! I can't believe you are already two years old. What a joy you have been in my life already. I have loved you since the day you were born. The times I have gotten to spend with you have been some of the best days of my life.

It's hard to have you living so far away, but in your life up to now, you are getting to see and do things I never dreamed of seeing or doing. I know you are a bit young to remember them, but your daddy and mommy are keeping good records and will tell them to you over and over as you grow older.

Even though you are too young to talk on the phone at this time, I love it when I hear your little voice in the background when I phone your house.

I wish you a very happy day, Josiah. Have fun with your baby sister, your toys, your friends, and last but not least - your mommy. I love you, Grandma D

No comments: