Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Cousins' Weekend 2014

This past weekend my cousin Pat hosted a slumber party at her house for my sister, cousin Linda and me. It rained much of the time we were there, but that didn't keep us from having fun. We weren't there very long when Pat started bringing plastic bins in from the garage full of dishes – lots of them. These bins have been in storage ever since Pat and Pudge moved into Aunt Liz's house a couple of years ago. It was fun looking through them and helping Pat to decide what to keep, sell, or donate. Many, many things were offered to us; I restrained myself and came home with a little more than a one grocery bag full.

Pat (Janet and I) love blue glassware. This was a nice collection.

Linda seems overwhelmed with all of this!

Taking a break, Pat puts together a potato casserole.

Janet and Linda enjoying the walleye fish Pudge fried for dinner. Yum!

Pat and Pudge.


No comments: