Saturday, November 17, 2012

Overnight Company!



Morgan, yours truly, Andrea

My niece, Andrea, and her daughter, my great-niece, Morgan, spent the night with me last night, and what a nice time we had! We talked about what they're doing now, and times ago when Andrea and her siblings played with my kids, and how much Grandma Erna meant to all of us. They were wonderful memories and it was fun to relive them.

This morning before going to breakfast, I dragged out two of my high school year books to show Morgan what Austin High School looked like in the last century! Andrea made the comment that the styles then are returning. I think it's so fun that Morgan will graduate from the same school that Hans, Peder and I graduated.

On a side note, Morgan loves animals and really enjoyed playing with Nels. She thought it was cute that he spent part of the night in bed with her.

No comments: