Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Needing a diversion . . .

I work in an office - a very nice, fun office. Oh, we get our work done, but we also enjoy ourselves. While today has been a bit of a downer, it has been fun to see how many people arrived today wearing purple or a shade of purple. This unplanned color theme happens quite often here: one day many show up in B/W, on another day, brown seems to be the theme. And so on.

Going into the company kitchen for break today I looked down to notice Stacey's shoes! Not only was the stitching purple, but the laces, too! They've really cute and unusual. What do you think?

2 comments:

MamaD4 said...

Very unusual--perfect for St. Patrick's Day! I don't think I would be brave enough to pull that off. The craziest I get is cheetah print, zebra print and red shoes!

Pat said...

I think they are cute. Not sure I would wear them. If they are comfortable they have a better chance of being part of my life. If not they do not make the cut no matter how cute.