Friday, January 21, 2011

10th Anniversary


I don't know where the time has gone, but tomorrow marks 10 years since I started working at Bethany House Publishers. I had actually not remembered it, but my two bosses presented me with a nice card and gifts this morning!

This job is probably the best job I have ever had - and I've had a lot. There are so many things I love about it. To name a few: my co-workers (most of them are like family to me), the variety of duties, the relaxed atmosphere (I could never have brought my grandchildren - or my new pet, Nels - into Hormel's to meet my friends), Friday snack time, and one huge perk is getting to meet the authors! We get 93 free books every year - which we get to choose. And, get this, my office is only one mile from my home!

When the day is over and I count my blessings, I always include my job.

No comments: