Sunday, March 15, 2009

Should I Drag Out My Spring Clothes?

This weekend we have had the best weather in a very long time. Why, five days ago my family and I couldn't get together due to a blizzard, and just three days ago, we were 4 degrees below zero! Right now it is 54 degrees and sunny! I have been going in and out of my home without a jacket, mittens, or earmuffs. I feel so free. Wheeeee!

I'm in the process of swapping out my winter wall photos for spring/summer ones. My ruby red glassware is safely tucked away for awhile and my milk glass and cranberry glass is now catching my eye. The dark velvet pillows are put away and in their place are my pastel ones. Light-color table cloths now cover my tables. I love all of it, but it never ceases to amaze me how much I want one over the other.

Our snow banks are nearly a thing of the past. Yes! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! I had my car washed and waxed on my way home from church this morning. It purred like a kitten all the way home ~ and it looks brand new!

No comments: