Friday, May 04, 2007

Spring Is Here!




Just 2 months and 4 days ago, the ornamental crab trees in my back yard were being covered with S*N*O*W*, and lots of it. It's such a nasty trick of Mother Nature -- just when we've already had 5 or more months of winter -- and we're so ready to see green grass, flowers, and to stop wearing 50 pounds of extra clothing.

I have lived in my current home now for 9 spring seasons. The thing I look forward to most each spring, is seeing the beautiful ornamental crab apple trees in full bloom. The same trees are shown above on March 1st on the top photo. The bottom photo was taken this morning before going to work. See why I like spring so much more than winter?

1 comment:

Sarita said...

What a gorgeous picture! I love driving down 32nd, near our house, right now because someone thought to plant beautiful blooming crab apple trees all along the boulevard.