Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday, Josiah!




Tomorrow, the 19th, is Josiah's 3rd birthday. I can't believe he is 3 already. He is growing up so fast. Each time I see him, he talks so much more and plays with more complex toys. Now he's going to preschool 2 days a week. He's just a joy to be around!

When I spoke to Hans on Mother's Day, I reminded him that this will be the first year he will be home (not out to sea) to join in the celebration. "Yes, that's right!" he exclaimed. Also there to celebrate with Josiah, Annika, Rachel and Hans are Aunt Gen, Cousin Sam, and Grandma and Grandpa Kuehl.

I wish I could be with you too, Josiah, but I will be thinking of you and will try to call you so I can sing the birthday song. Enjoy your party!

Happy, Happy Birthday, Josiah!
Love, Grandma D

No comments: