Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sniffles


There hasn't been much to write about in the past 6 or 7 days because I have had, and still have, the sniffles. You know the routine - - blow, blow, blow your nose ~ now it's red and sore. Cough, cough, cough some more ~ will I need an oxygen hose? (Okay, so I'm not a poet!)

Anyway, couple the sniffles with the time change and you can probably imagine my non-exciting life: go to work; go home for a little dinner; be in bed by 8:30 or 9. Day in ~ day out, this has been my pattern.

They say colds usually last two weeks or 14 days, which ever comes first. So, I probably have 7 or 8 days to go. (sigh, cough, cough!)

3 comments:

Peder said...

Sorry Mom. Nasal stuff is awful.

DD4 said...

Thank you for the well wishes, Peder. Actually I feel better tonight. I may even be able to stay up until 10!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better Aunt Donna!