Monday, November 27, 2006

Home from Rhode Island






As always, my time with my family went by way too fast! It seems I just get there and it's time to pack up and leave.

I thoroughly loved spending time at Hans and Rachel's. Josiah and Annika are wonderful grandchildren!!! I can't say that enough. Josiah is very smart and lots of fun. He loves to sing (has a very good voice; sings on tune; memorizes lyrics very quickly). Annika loves music too - she bounces to the rythm. They both have infectious smiles. I could go on and on, but don't want to go "over the top."

Here are a few of the many photos I took during this visit.

1 comment:

MamaD4 said...

Oh go ahead, go over the top. I don't mind hearing it! We are happy to have had you and all of your help preparing Thanksgiving. And we're glad that you weren't seriously injured in your freak Cliff Walk accident.