Thursday, January 22, 2015

14th Anniversary


Today starts my 15th year working at Bethany House Publishers. What an amazing ride it continues to be! While no job is perfect, I would honestly say there have been only a couple of days that I wanted to pack up my things and not return, but the details of those days have gotten really blurry in my mind.

Each day I rub shoulders with top notch editors, designers, secretaries (I still prefer that term to administrative assistants), and marketing people. I correspond with great authors and now and then get to spend some time with them. I'm part of the team that decides what the covers on the finished books will look like, and I work just one mile from my home. That is a big plus.

I'm thankful to God for leading me to this job. I know He had a hand in it. Here's to another great year!

No comments: