Friday, March 15, 2013

Vacationing in Arizona, Part 5

L to R: Sonja, yours truly, Sharon, Janet

On Wednesday, Janet, Pat, Sonja and I went to Sharon's home for lunch. She is another of our friends from years ago. I haven't seen her since her mother's funeral (Alice), about 12 years ago. 

Photo of Sharon's parents: Fred and Alice.

We talked and talked and looked at old photos.

Sharon with her pug, Portia.

Sharon's lunch was delicious, including this homemade strawberry pie - just like my mother used to make. 

L to R: Janet, yours truly, Sharon, Sonja

Sharon and I

1 comment:

MamaD4 said...

I'm not going to comment on all five--I'll consolidate it to say it looks like you had a wonderful time and I'm glad that you got to soak up some sun! I hope that once you retire, you can spend more time exploring the Southwest and spending time with your cousins and other friends! It looks like paradise and as long as Pudge assures us there aren't many snakes around, we'll come visit! ; )