Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Why Do I Write?

Why do I blog? For me – it’s a journal – a diary of sorts. I have loved looking back on my trip to Japan and trips to Seattle and Rhode Island – and Germany and Ukraine! I love seeing how my grandchildren have changed and how I’ve changed. I write because I’m having so much fun in my corner of life, I want others to come out and play! Do others read what I write? I think so. Does it encourage or lift them up? I don’t know. Does it upset me if no one comments? Not at all. If they do happen to comment, it’s fun for me to see what they got out of it. Or perhaps what I neglected to mention. Anyway, it’s a good record for me.

Many of my family have blogs – aunt, sister, daughter, son, cousins and friends and more. I love reading them – each and every one. I love the photos, too. Some of the ones I follow update their blogs pretty regularly; others not so much. But I still check in. It’s a connection I love.

If you’re reading this and thinking about writing a blog, please do, and let me know how I can get to it. If you’re reading this and would like to comment, please do. I would love to hear from you. If you want to read and read only, that’s fine.

No comments: