Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tuesday

Yesterday Annika and I spent a little time together while Rachel and Josiah went to his school and then out shopping with some of his birthday money. He's been doing some small jobs around the house and earning a little money, too. So combining his funds gave him enough to buy some trains he has been wanting. He's turning into a little helper at home!

In the afternoon, Annika, Rachel and I went to a large store - Real - to shop while Josiah was in school. This is a large store - on the order of a Super Target, only much larger. I was able to look around and bought quite a few small treasures to bring home. I've been looking for Edelweiss seeds, but up to now have had no luck. I did purchase an Edelweiss plant the other day, but won't be able to bring it home.

I've played trains with Josiah and read books to Annika. We've spent time at the park on the base and also baked cookies. All three of us have had fun coloring and watching videos. Last night we watched Wallace and Gromit. It was really cute! I think Peder and Sarah would like it for Aurelia. I believe it takes place in Scotland.

Last night Hans called and all of us got to talk to him for a little bit. It was really nice to hear his voice again. He misses his family very much. Hopefully he'll be home soon.

Today is Wednesday. We'll see what it holds.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I really appreciate your updates, Donna! It sounds like you're having a great time. I know Rach is not gonna want to let you go...

I Love Barbershop said...

Sounds like you are having some good ole fashion quality time with the three of them.