Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Good Times Over the Past Month











I have had some great times over the past 30+ days. You see, I've gotten to spend some wonderful times with all three of my kids. On Mother's Day, I spent the day with Peder. Oh, how fun that was! A couple of weekends ago, Heidi came to town and I got to see her over the course of 4 days. I enjoyed it very, very much! And today, Hans flew into Minneapolis to spend a few days hanging out with Peder and Sarah, me, his dad, and best friend, Chris. I picked him up at the airport, and then we went to the MOA to eat lunch at Johnny Rocket's, shop a little, and took in a movie, Oceans 13. I sure enjoyed this day too. To cap it off, Hans gave me some original artwork from Josiah and Annika. Yes, that's right. My darling grand children painted and colored beautiful pieces for me. Hans told me they did them all by themselves. I'm going to hang them in my office tomorrow so I can see them all day long.

1 comment:

MamaD4 said...

Glad you like the pictures. Annika is really starting to enjoy getting into the crayons and having her own piece of paper.