Sunday, April 09, 2017

Mount Lemmon

Our dear friend, Sonja, lives about 20 miles south of my cousin Pat's condo in Arizona and she loves taking friends on trips around Arizona and nearby states. During my visit this year, she drove my sister and me to Mount Lemmon which is east of Tuscan. It was a gorgeous day and the desert was full of beautiful yellow brittlebrush. During the drive we kept gaining altitude, finally reaching over 7,000 feet above sea level. Sonja likes to stop often to take pictures, so that was fine with me. Her photos are much better than mine, but that's okay.


Yours truly, Janet and Sonja




Sonja and Janet

Sonja told us many people like to climb this big rock, but none were climbing while we were there.





I loved this sign that was in the restaurant where we had lunch.

No comments: