Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!



It's Christmas day and while listening to Christmas music, I am thinking back to the blessings of the past few weeks. While I have been sticking around my home, I have had many visits from dear friends and family. Just yesterday Peder came to spend part of the day with me. He brought a couple of pizzas and while waiting for the Vikings/Packers game to start, he began doing chores from a little list I had written. All of this was done so cheerfully, and this is not the first time this fall. I really, really appreciate it!

Friday Pat, Pudge, Janet and Jerry came, bringing a delicious lunch with them. We had a very nice visit around my dining room table. I am so happy they took time out of their busy lives to come to my home to spend time with me.

I have had visits from choir friends and friends from work, too. Each one has been especially nice. It is really nice to be able to catch up on what has been happening both at church and in the office.

Nels has been happy to have me home, too. He spends a lot of time near me. Actually, he thinks I got the walker just to push him around the house!

I have been blessed with an abundance of get-well cards and Christmas cards, too. What a joy it is to get the mail and find these beautiful cards. Thank you to everyone who has sent greetings.

I want to wish each of  you a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: