Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lorna and Nick's Wedding

Thursday Jerry, Janet, my cousin Pat and I drove to Indiana to attend the wedding of my first cousin, once removed, Lorna. She and Nick have been dating for seven years, so we have had many times to meet him and get better acquainted.

This is my Aunt Ginny, also Lorna's grandmother. It was really nice getting to spend some time with her over the past couple of days.
 
My cousins, John, Diane, Linda and David—father of the bride.

Cheryl and Dave, mother and father of the bride

L to R: Janet, John, Linda, Diane, Pat, and yours truly

Me with my brother and sister

Lorna and her father entering the church. She was just beautiful!

I took this photo while the professional photographer was getting everyone in place. I love how Lorna and Nick look just great, in spite of everything else going on. They are a very special couple.

Linda, John, Janet, and Jerry at the reception

Lorna and Nick opening wedding gifts yesterday

1 comment:

Peder said...

Looks like you had a very fun time!