Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I have entered the 21st century!


Today I entered the 21st century. I bought an iPhone! This was a big step for me, one I have been thinking about for the past two years or so. The nice people at the Sprint store were so helpful. One of them even agreed to type a message for me while I watched. It went like this:

                                                        "This is my first text. Mom"

It was addressed to Heidi and Peder. As I was telling her what to type, my voice broke up. I was crying when I said, "Mom." I told her it was emotional for me and she sweetly chuckled. 

I will have a lot to learn, but my good friends at work are all so anxious to help me. One benefit I look forward to is communicating with my grandkids in the coming years.

No comments: