Saturday, June 08, 2013

To Good Health!



After seven weeks of feeling poorly, I'm happy to report I have turned the corner! At times I wondered if it would ever end. It hasn't helped that Minnesota has had lousy weather, too. Did you know we had only 12 days with some sunshine in them since March 1st? It's some kind of record. That all changed yesterday, also. So things are looking up!

I have been able to get out to buy some flowering plants for my yard. They are so cheery. This morning Nels and I sat out on the porch for a while – appreciating the sun and watching the birds. Welcome Spring and hope for good health!

1 comment:

Pat said...

This is news that I wanted to hear. It has to feel great to feel good again. Makes one appreciate feeling good when you have been sick. Keep it up. The sunshine was great today. I enjoyed it very much.