Friday, February 10, 2012

"You've won!"

I listened to a happy voice mail this afternoon: "Hello, this is Matt from Panera. I'm calling to tell you your business card was drawn this morning for a Deluxe Catering Box: sandwiches, salad, pickles, chips and cookies for 5, delivered to your office! Please call me back."

Of course, I called right away, and sure enough, I was able to pick the date and time, the type sandwiches, salad, and cookies. The gift will be delivered to my office on Tuesday, Valentine's Day! Isn't that fun??!!

2 comments:

MamaD4 said...

How are you going to choose just five from all of your office friends? Maybe you should hold an essay contest "What I Love Most About Donna" and see who comes up with the best essay? ;)

Congrats...Panera is so good!

DD4 said...

Actually, we usually have 6 or 7 "regulars" (including me) who go out to eat together on Wednesdays - the "Wednesday Lunch Bunch" - so I invited all of them. Panera told me they would half the sandwiches and cookies, so there will really be 10 of each. Not everyone can eat one of their whole sandwiches. There will be 5 bags of chips and salad for 5. I think it will work out okay.