Today I'm tackling an area in my cottage that has gone "untouched" for some time - clearing out some unwanted books in my bookcase. Before putting any of these books in the bags going to Savers (a local charity), I have fanned the pages to be sure I am not leaving anything personal in them. One item flew out: a phone directory I created more than twelve years ago. It was interesting noting the changes. Here they are:
- Hans was stationed in Jacksonville, Florida, on the USS Carney.
- Peder lived in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Heidi was a student at UND in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- Jerry lived in a mobile home in Rochester. Janet and Dave lived there, too.
- Lil and Jim lived in Waseca, Minnesota.
- Lynn and Bobby lived on 27th St. SE, in Rochester.
- My dear friend Cassie lived in her home on 10th Ave S, in Bloomington.
- Linda lived on North Seeley Ave in Chicago.
- Diane & Dave lived in New Town, Pennsylvania.
- David and Donna lived on 2nd Ave NE in Austin.
- Keith lived on Wood Stock Curve in Bloomington.
- Sandy lived in Plymouth.
- I worked at McLeod USA and lived in Eden Prairie.
Wow! That's a lot of change. The only ones on this address list that still live in the same home are Aunt Ginny & Uncle Allan, Aunt Liz, and Pat & Pudge, and Steve. I guess it is safe to throw the list away.