Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Three of My Grandkids

Annika

Annika and Josiah

United States of America


William Friedrich


Today Rachel posted new pictures of Annika and Will, and also a photo of the US map that Josiah created this past weekend. Some of my readers aren't able to read her blog, so I took the liberty of copying a few of these photos to share with you. Double click on any photo to enlarge it.

Josiah is 5 years old (he'll be 6 next month) and is in kindergarten this year. His knowledge and interests amaze me. I love this map, Josiah. Great job!

Annika is 4, and attends preschool. She is looking so grown up. Will is 6 1/2 months old, and in a couple of weeks, I'll finally get to meet him. I study his pictures and see some of Josiah in him and some of Annika. I sure hope he warms up to me.

It's been a year since I have seen Rachel, Josiah and Annika, and 21 months since I've seen my son, Hans. That's way too long.

2 comments:

MamaD4 said...

Some people could ASK Rachel if they could read Rachel's blog...

Seriously, all they have to do is ask!

MamaD4 said...

And don't worry, Will will warm up to you just fine. He loves all women!