Friday, December 08, 2017

Christmas Concerts



I'm happy that I have been feeling well enough to sing in my church's Christmas concerts this year. As in the past, we were given a CD of the songs that we will be singing. In my opinion, this is an excellent tool. One can have it on it the car, or in my case, in my CD player. I have listened to it over and over while making dinner, addressing my Christmas cards, eating lunch, and so on.



Tonight we have our dress rehearsal. Our guest performer, Steve Green, will be arriving and we'll hear him sing for the first time.

I have invited Linda and Jay Radue to the Saturday night concert. Linda was my saleswoman when I bought my 2016 Beetle. Her husband is the General Manager at the dealership. I have gotten well acquainted with them since buying my car due to learning Jay was dealing with a tumor between his left ear and brain. I assured them I would be praying for him and his doctors. He has had surgery. The tumor was benign, but his hearing in that ear is lost. A small tumor has been detected in the same location on his right side. My prayers continue. I have invited my cousin John to the Sunday afternoon concert.

No comments: