Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Feeling Good!



As of this week, my health has turned the corner and I'm happy to say I am feeling good! I have not used my walker or cane, and am taking the stairs in my office multiple times during the day. I am praising God for healing my body and for bringing so many angels to my aid during the process.

I just looked back and realized I have really been "under the weather" since the beginning of July—first with the severe kidney infection that sent me to the hospital for a 5 day period, and then a couple of weeks later, while still recovering from that, getting the strong leg pain and foot tingling that warned me of a herniated disc. I don't feel like elaborating on that, but the entire ordeal lasted 7 months!

What have I learned during this long event? First of all, I have learned to be patient, to know to help others in need, what it's like to be handicapped, I don't like being alone for days on end, there is not much to watch on daytime TV, and much more.

And now that I'm mobile again, I hope to do more in exercising. The timing for this is great because our snow is gone and spring is in the air. Here's to new beginnings!

No comments: