Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I've got a cold . . .


It has been quite some time since I have had a cold, but twelve days ago I was hit, and hit hard. It began as a sore throat, so I dismissed it for allergies. But by day two, it was a full blown cold – coughing, runny nose, itchy eyes, and fatigue. Consequently, I have not had much energy to do much. I missed one afternoon of work, and choir rehearsal, and have taken many naps (this is unusual for me), and sucked on a few dozen cough drops. I have disinfected my common work area every day when my shift finished. I really hope I haven't spread this to anyone else. Today I think I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. At least, I hope so.

1 comment:

Pat said...

What a bummer! Sounds like you have been doing all the right things. Just had to run its course I guess. Continue to get well.