Monday, November 11, 2013

Heidi and Marshall

I sure enjoyed having some special time with my daughter and Marshall the last few days. I don't get to see them often enough.

Last night they, Peder and I had a very nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. I loved it! Then Heidi and Marshall stayed over night with me. This morning, Marshall climbed into the bed with me and Heidi. I announced, "This is the first time there have been 3 people in my bed at the same time." Heidi corrected me, "Mom, there are 4 of us." "That's right!"

 Nels thought it was really fun to jump into Heidi's luggage.

After baking chocolate chip cookies this morning and visiting for awhile, we went shopping and out to lunch. Again, we had a great time. I had to say farewell to them this evening, but hope to see Heidi again in a few weeks on my way to Japan.

Marshall playing with Legos at the Mall of America Legos Store

No comments: