Wednesday, July 09, 2008

E. T.

My kids and grand kids are movie fans. So am I. While our tastes vary, sometimes we see eye to eye. Peder posted an entry about Pixar movies. He went on to say which ones he has seen and which ones he owns. Of that list, I have seen the following:

Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Finding Nemo, Cars, Ratatouille, and Wall-E . I liked all of them very much.

Tonight I added another movie to my personal viewed list: E. T. That's right, it's an 80's movie and up until tonight I had never seen it. I have to say that I really liked it. I even cried at the end.

What a year I am having - - a trip to Ukraine, Austria, Germany; time with Hans, Rachel, Josiah and Annika; watching Star Wars with Hans; having one of many (I hope) over-nights with Aurelia; getting ready for a new grand son!; and preparing for an Alaskan cruise - we sail in less than a month! Yes, it's a good ride.

3 comments:

Peder said...

I'm glad you liked it. Really a wonderful movie.

Anonymous said...

We own that movie and watch it at least once a year. I cry at the end too.

Heidi said...

Peder and I went to this at the Sterling theater about 10 times.