Friday, October 05, 2018

Marshall and Corinne Were Here!

Right after Anni left to go home, Marshall and Corinne came to my home. We had a lot of fun together, going over to my pool every day, plus other things. Here are some of the photos of this time together.



The kids loved sitting out in the porch in the evening. Things were quiet then and we were able to chat for a bit.

Marshall took a turn at playing the piano. I taught him to play "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
Corinne did a great job of coloring this restaurant placemat

Corinne playing with my dolls. I thought it was fun she remembered me having them.

Marshall did a great job of steering our cart at the grocery store. Isn't this a cutie behind the wheel?

Another visit on the porch

Leo and Corinne playing in the sand at Shoots and Ladders playground

L to R at McDonald's: Felix, Leo, Rellie, Corinne, and Marshall

Near the end of the visit, Nels had warmed up to the kids. Marshall asked if he could try holding him for a bit. I put a towel on Marshall's lap in the event Nels would want to bolt and thus, scratch him. But to our surprise, Nels really enjoyed Marshall holding him and he sat there for a long time.


No comments: