Thursday, August 05, 2010

My Birthday Dinner with Peder, Sarah, Aurelia, and Felix



Last night Peder, Sarah, Aurelia and Felix took me to the Olive Garden for my birthday. Aurelia was so excited about giving me my birthday card. In it, she had drawn a little picture. And Felix - I thought he had changed so much since the last time I saw him. Right away I asked to hold him, and he felt so cozy. I love his big eyes. His skin is very creamy and soft.

Aurelia and I shared a salad and spaghetti dinner. Yum! She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. After eating, Aurelia wanted to go for a little walk with me. She took my hand and we walked through the restaurant. It was fun watching the other patrons smile at her. She really is a charming, little girl. Her eyes and smile are very attention getting.

Thank you, Peder and Sarah!

No comments: